The Most Important Motorcycle Safety Tips You Will Ever Read
Every year, motorcyclists lose their lives on California roads, and many more are injured. To protect yourself, please follow these vital safety recommendations.
- Never get on your bike under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Focus on visibility – Many motorcycle accidents involve vehicle drivers who claim to have not seen the cyclist. Use your lights, wear something reflective, and use extreme caution when lane splitting.
- Know your limits – Even the most experienced motorcyclist can be involved in an accident. The odds increase exponentially when a rider is doing something beyond their ability level. Follow the laws of the road (especially the speed limit), and never attempt to perform tricks at high speeds or in traffic.
- Wear the right gear – If you are involved in an accident, a helmet can save your life. Make sure you are wearing long sleeves and pants. Use fabrics that can protect you from the road if you are knocked from the bike at high speeds.
- Don’t trust drivers – Always assume that they are too distracted to see you. The fact of the matter is that when a motorcycle gets into an accident with a car or another vehicle – regardless of who was at fault – the person on the motorcycle is going to be on the losing end of the crash.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident Injury
The most important thing is to get the medical assistance you require. Next, call Petrov Law Firm at 619.344.0360. Our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you to maximize the settlement you receive so that you can pay those expensive medical bills and receive other compensation that you are due.