California’s Most Common Personal Injury Causes
Not all causes of personal injury are actionable, but there may be times when you can seek compensation for your losses. Here are 5 of the more common reasons for personal injury suits in California.
- Slip and fall accidents – In order for you to be able to make a claim, you have to prove that the injury was the fault of the property owner. This means that the owner was negligent in caring for the circumstances that led to your slip and fall.
- Motor vehicle accidents – California is a fault state, so the amount of compensation will depend on whether or not you share some blame for the accident.
- Defective products – If you are injured while using a product properly, you may be able to receive compensation for damages, especially if the manufacturer should have known about the defect.
- Workplace injuries – Whether you perform manual labor or work in an office, accidents can happen. Unsafe work conditions can lead to a personal injury suit.
- Assault – Any time another human injures you on purpose, the results can be jail time for the assailant as well as compensation for the injury caused to you.
San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys You Can Rely On
If you have been injured in any of the ways mentioned above or in any other way where another person or business was responsible, contact Petrov Law Firm at 619-344-0360. Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve.